- Windows its self gives a warning that something is wrong with your hard disk and that you should backup data.
- A weird sound is coming from computer when it is started normally.
- Data Error Reading Drive D: General Failure Reading Drive C: or Sector Not Found error message appears and leads to boot failure, while virus infection is excluded.
- Scandisk is automatically run to detect disk error each time when system is booted successfully.
- When performing FDISK to hard disk, you find it was stuck in a certain point, going forward and backward repeatedly.
- When you plan to format a partition on hard drive, the process is stuck in certain stage and error finally occurs, making you end up in failure.
- Hard drive read error appears constantly when a file is reading or a program is running, suggesting file corruption and other information. Besides, if the disk reading process takes too long or the blue screen appears during reading, it also suggests that there’s bad sector/track on hard drive.
When any one of those signs show up, please seize time to recover data from your internal hard drive or external hard drive to avoid permanent data loss.
Create or ask someone to create system recovery disks. All you need some Rewritable DVD’s or USB pen drive. (it’s a relatively simple procedure and if you need help don’t hesitate to phone me) If you have a good backup to and external drive when disaster strikes all you need is for us to replace your hard drive and restore everything at very little cost.